Taradelia

This blog is the continuation of my beloved old www.boludalia.blogspot.com. That's all it is.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Londinium, United Kingdom

"I am what I am and that's all I am".

Monday 31 October 2005

Revistas-Magazines



Dos revistas de los buenos viejos tiempos. La satirica "El Manchado" de la era peronista y "Que Boludo" esa revista que nos introdujo al popularisimo Tito Tereso.

Two more publications from the good old days. "El Manchado" (The Spotted One) satirical magazine from the peronist era and "Que Boludo!" (What an Asshole!) a naughty magazine with loads of photographs of ladies in bikinis

4 Comments:

Anonymous Cecilia's Art said...

hola! argentino? estaba ojeando los blogs y justo vi uno que decia argentino y llegue hasta aca! me gusto mucho, tiene mucho argentinismo, vi que en el primer post escribiste algo sobre evita, en uno d mis cuadros pinte a Evita, espero q t guste, y por supuesto q voy a seguir pasando por aca ,pa ver q hay d nuevo, muchos besos.

31 October 2005 at 18:42  
Anonymous Bira said...

Your drawings are awsome! I love your absence of Moral Sense on the Comics magazines´ covers!

1 November 2005 at 10:42  
Anonymous Matt J said...

These are terrific, saw a few ladies like that on the beach in Necochea!

2 November 2005 at 07:20  
Anonymous Lalo said...

Necochea? Did you remember asking their numbers? I am going to Necochea next December.

5 November 2005 at 09:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home