Taradelia

This blog is the continuation of my beloved old www.boludalia.blogspot.com. That's all it is.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Londinium, United Kingdom

"I am what I am and that's all I am".

Saturday 22 April 2006

"Mendez"

An unmentionable (*) Argentinean president launched this currency during an electoral campaign trying to express how well the economy was managed under his administration.
Many Argentineans seeing this banknote wouldn't know whether to laugh or to cry.

(*) Is been suggested that mentioning his name could attract bad luck.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Patricia said...

Or to vomit, eh?

24 April 2006 at 14:46  
Anonymous Oscar Grillo said...

And in case of other physiological excretions, the paper it is printed on could be very handy...

24 April 2006 at 14:58  
Anonymous limbolo said...

well I think he looks very nice.
Where can I buy the album?

24 April 2006 at 15:00  
Anonymous Silvio Daniel Kiko said...

reite, yo tengo uno. Está mejor impreso que los originales, y los hizo un amigo del muchacho, en ese momento presidente de la casa de la moneda.

24 April 2006 at 23:45  
Anonymous Gustavo said...

El hombre no quiso ser menos que Washington...

26 April 2006 at 08:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home