Taradelia

This blog is the continuation of my beloved old www.boludalia.blogspot.com. That's all it is.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Londinium, United Kingdom

"I am what I am and that's all I am".

Monday 8 August 2011

No sense at all!



I start this blog as the continuation of my neglected and beloved http://www.boludalia.blogspot.com/. I am changing e-mail address and I am no too sure if I will be able to continue posting in the old blog. Let's see how things develop from now on. I'll announce the birth of this blog quite soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Oscar Grillo said...

My first comment...How thrilling!!!

8 August 2011 at 07:07  
Blogger kellie said...

When in doubt, start a new blog!

I like the beard very much.

21 October 2011 at 16:28  
Blogger Oscar Grillo said...

I tought that I would have lost the e-mail address when I chaged supplier and was afraid of not accessing my blogs.....

23 October 2011 at 09:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home